Monday, October 1, 2007

Life Changing?

Maybe...maybe not...Ok, so things are never as they seem to be. Yes, today should have been my first day on the job at the new dealership...but life does not play out like you think it may. The person I should have been replacing actually had an unknown medical condition.He had surgery and seems to be back to 'normal' so...here I am somewhere in Oregon...without a job...but I am not discouraged. I do have a couple of things lined up that I am working on and I will keep everyone posted...
Just remember...You never know what may happen...You may think you have a plan -
you may do something in an innocent manner - that ends up someplace you never imagined...but do remember things may never be as they seem to be...hmmmm...life...just live it as best you can...right or wrong...LIVE IT...as best you can!

By the way...even though my husband may be with me at anytime ...he has asked that I not let everyone know where I am...so I can tell you that I will NOT be updating my location in a timely fashion..and starting now...I will be showing you where I was...not necessarily where I am!

No comments: