Friday, October 12, 2007

...New Places...New Faces...

I will admit, I have been a little slow updating my blog...and I do apologize to all...but who can blame me when you can enjoy views and scenery like this instead!

Yes....I am working...and at a great dealership in a larger market than I thought I would be in!

My new place of employment is Wentworth Buick Pontiac GMC! This dealership also has Medium Duty GMC rigs too...which may be good for some of my "iRV2 Family"!

I will go more into the Wentworth family business at a later time...but for now...I will say...I am excited to be settling down into my new position, at a new place...and with many new faces!!

2 comments:

TheShadyBoatDealer said...

I'm happy when you're happy...! I glad to see you've found a job in a friendly family dealership. I was a GSM in a large Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Toyota dealership in Prescott, AZ for seven years in the 80's. Great products and I promise to contact you if we ever need a new dingy. Timmy

Unknown said...

Glad to see you landed at Wentworth...they are one of the oldest and most respected dealerships in Oregon! We know it will be a great fit!