Friday, October 19, 2007

...Hmmmm...What to Say...

...other than I had no idea that my "reputation" precedes me! I have been making calls to some of the lending institutions I will be dealing will now that I am in Oregon. Some of the comments I have gotten from people have been things like ...
"oh..I just came back from a **** luncheon where they talked about you...and I was so excited to have a message from you when I got back!" OR " yes...I was at ***dealership and they said that you were at Wentworth...I am so excited to have you here!" and something like ..."I have never had so much fun on a dealership call!"
...and then there is the "Happy Happy Dance" that I am trying to teach my "new guys"... I actually called one of my "old guys" (Thanks Stephen!) to describe the "Happy Happy Dance" ... believe it or not... I had two of my Oregonian guys following the directions coming from the voice on the speakerphone!! All of us were smiling AND I know the guys - although possibly embarrassed - did it ..and had HUGE smiles... which is what brings me to my point....LIFE...we may not feel like smiling all the time - but when we do - we feel better and others around us feel better ...so today and tomorrow - if you do nothing else - please make someone who is not smiling -SMILE ... they will feel better...and so will YOU!!

No comments: