Friday, September 14, 2007

Life is Good...Over all...

Yes...that fork I came back to and changed directions on looks like a beautiful sunrise ahead...

...I do have the position I came up and applied for here in Oregon .(okay...there is the minor detail of pay plan...but I am not worried about that..this is a company with integrity) I feel very good with the way everything has progressed and with the people I have met!

In the meantime - Ron & I are enjoying some time together in the motor home (with the two dogs - of course!). We will be heading up to Salem so I can enjoy my first larger rally with nearly 500 rigs...all of them being from the Monaco manufactured family. (Many of you know how much Ron hates crowds - so this is a big sacrifice on his part - just so I can get the feel for one of these things!)

I can tell you that I am looking forward to getting back to work at what I love doing...but I could get very used to just lounging around in the coach and not really having to leave if I didn't want to!!

photo by R. Davis

No comments: