Monday, August 13, 2007

Rainbows of Life

Life…it is full of surprises…some- times they may be good and other times it might be the type of luck that you may think “why me?” or “if I didn’t have bad luck – I wouldn't have any luck at all”.

I take the attitude that it may seem like bad luck at the time…but I know it is only a
puddle of mud that the rain has created before you get to the other end of the rainbow. You need to run & splash into that puddle …have fun with it just like you are a kid! Okay …so your parents might be mad at you for getting dirty – but you left that mud puddle with a smile!

Think of your problems as just a puddle that may get you a little dirty …but remember – it can be washed away with a little rain on your way to the end of the rainbow.
With all of that said – I think I may still be splashing on the edge of that puddle …but I can see that rain cloud ahead of me…and that means there are rainbows ahead!

No comments: