Monday, March 7, 2011

The Sock o' Seeds

The other day I happened to find one of the "Socks" on sale in the grocery store. I am all about "sale items" so I decided to buy it since the seed date was good until December and once I saw that I could re-use the sock if the birds used it.


Well - the birds like it... as you can see from the slideshow below!


This slideshow is over a three day period - one of the days photos you can see the rain drops. All photos have been taken through windows at the house.

2 comments:

I.M. Vayne said...

It looks like that sock were about half full which was why it were on sale when ya bought it. Ether that or thems not finches, thems discolored crows a hanging on it they way theys a eatin' it down.

Unknown said...

It is amazing how much those little birds can eat.