Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twin Pins - Okay, Maybe not...but close!

Our Miniature Pinschers have been in the family for almost 5 years now so I felt it was time to share some of my "Twins pics".


We chose Rusty on June 22 of 2005 when he was less than 2 weeks old. We decided to get a female a few months after we brought Rusty home. Both of our dogs are from the Prancealots Miniature Pinscher Kennel. Our pups are even featured in a Miniature Pinscher book. (I guess I should break down and buy the book one of these days...)





























We have traveled there and brought each puppy home so I can honestly state that I have never seen a breeder that has such a clean and loving environment as what you will find at Prancealots. Robyn..I want to thank you again for giving us such an entertaining set of "twins"!

No comments: