Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birds, Birds And More Birds

Little did I know that I would take a new hobby just from viewing a live webcam of a bird nest...but I have.

I have started to take photographs of many different birds.


The process does not stop after taking the picture. I will then try to identify them. One of the best books to identify a bird
happens to be this book. I have found it at Costco for about the same price - but some money is donated to a wildlife rehab center if it is ordered from that specific link.
You should really look at the birds around you. They are not as drab as you may think! I will share other photos here soon -

1 comment:

The Rambler said...

Hey glad to see you have started a new hobby and have posted again. I enjoy birding also and have a lot of photos on my site, cascaderamblings.com.