Saturday, December 19, 2020

December 16th Update

 We received a few more photos that were taken on December 16...




























Notice the new structure towards the upper left corner which is not in the previous photo from 10 days earlier.

You can see the sewer washouts towards the front 1/3 of the photo.




























Also notice that I don't see much movement on the home in the back right corner in regards to the roofing being laid (see previous post pic).


Our Salesperson has been very attentive and has followed through on every step - I reccommend him to anyone (at least until I move there and decide if I am going to sell homes part time! )

Please feel free to contact Michael Hughes st the following locations:

Email

Cell Phone:  (480) 326-7548

He is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays but I am sure he will answer the call or call you back as soon as he can.


(Thank you Mike for all your help and guidance!)


No comments: