Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mindless Tasks

This really is a "useless matter" blog topic tonight but it was what popped into my pea-brained head...I started wondering why many claim that females are better "multi-taskers" then men are and here is one thought on it...

Females are taught to do housework when we are young...things like dusting, mopping, sweeping or any other basic cleaning chores. These things require very little thought so we hone our skills over a short period of time. We soon are able to do something else at the same time in order to occupy that empty thought process of cleaning (like talking on the phone). We continue to add things as we become more proficient in each task...which gives us the word "multi-task".

The reason why many men are not good multi-taskers is because what else can they do when they are mowing the lawn??
(Okay - it may be stupid...but this is my blog and that gives me the right to type what I want!)

No comments: